But here is the Fall Bucket List:
- Celebrate my mom's 70th birthday with a family fall retreat. DONE! We went as a family with my mom and dad to a cabin down by Lake Cumberland. Had a beautiful weekend, listened to the rain, experienced Cumberland Falls and played a few games.
- Decorate the house for fall! I am thinking plenty of mums, the autumn wreaths, candles, and potpourri. And pumpkins on the porch!
- Have a fire
- Visit a pumpkin farm
- Carve pumpkins
- Watch a few soccer games (both K's and at the University)
- Host an autumn dinner for friends
- A fall hike with the changing leaves
This list seems do-able! This fall is an intense time of also working on a "baby bucket list" as well as keeping up with a very full season of work.
What's your autumn bucket list?
Post a Comment